Newcastle upon Tyne..., NE4 5LQ
Joined on September, 2010
Any day in the evening
Up to 10 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationM.sc Electrical power engineering
Northumbria University, Newcastle upon type
• Modern power engineering
• New & renewable source of energy
• Computer aided methods for engineers
• Wind energy conversion systems
• Project management studies
• Photovoltaic’s technologies.
B.eng (H) Electrical & electronic engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India
• Power electronic devices
• Power system operation & control
• Electrical machines
• Control systems and signal processing
• Micro processor & micro controllers
• HVAC & HVDC
Experience1. I possess about 3 years of teaching experience at various levels.
2. Teaching is what i love doing, its not work for me it is more like something i enjoy doing.
3. I took classess in Maths, physics & other engineering subjects for students of various levels.
HobbiesI am very much interested & passionate about sports, love to enjoy and make others enjoy along with me.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.